mamafilm Presents Quality Problems
May 23, 2019
mamafilm is screening Quality Problems at Revolutsia on May 25 at 3 pm and 6:30 pm. All attendees will enjoy a complimentary treat courtesy of Kocktail Kupcakes!
Bailey and Drew are a 40-something couple much like other couples: they have two kids, two jobs, one dad with Alzheimer’s and one boob with cancer. A brilliant blend of humor and raw emotion, married directors Doug and Brooke Purdy (who based the film on their real life) do what few films about cancer do: make us feel good about life.
*Important Screening Information*
- Due to limited seating, Advanced Purchase is REQUIRED.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime, there is no reserved seating.
- Attendees may BYO drink and food.
- Screenings will be followed by connective and engaging discussions designed to build community amongst nurturers, caregivers and cinema lovers.
- Parking is available in the Revolutsia parking lot behind the building, on the street or across Central to the North.
- Some of our films may not yet be rated by the MPAA. Parental discretion is advised. Please, no babes in arms.